December 31, 2011

2012 soon

I'm spending my last day of 2011 at home. It’s pretty much the same every year. But I hope I would welcome 2013 in a different way next time. Right now, I'm occasionally putting the cooling pad (do you call that?) onto my swelling cheek. Reason being?


I undergo wisdom tooth surgery this morning. Dad fetched me there and waited for my surgery to be over and sent me home. Sweet.. Hee. Normally he will fetch me there and I will go back on my own. The process was painful, but short. As compared to the previous one, which was also surgery, but it was a hidden tooth extraction. So ya.. I was still scared, of course. My hands was shaking when I am taking the medicines to eat before the surgery. A little part of me is still afraid to book another date for the next wisdom tooth surgery. Maybe not so soon since I'm gonna put my bottom braces soon. Kinda excited! ^^


Glad that I didn’t choose to extract two of my wisdom tooth today. The pain would be too unbearable for me. It was kinda pain that which lead me to take an afternoon nap just now. More painful than the previous time. Taken my medicines just now, and I hope it won’t be more painful and swell tomorrow.


May 2012 be a good year for me, you and everyone of us :)

No comments: