A brand new year, a brand new start. The first day of 2012 :)
How has it been for all of you? I spent my day with my family and going to my grandma house to pay her a visit. Dad is gonna drive my second sister, my brother and his girlfriend to Malaysia tomorrow. I'm not going, because I don't feel like going. Although brother has been persuading me to go. Part of the reason is because of his girlfriend. Does I sounds bad saying it this way?
I hope 2012 will be a better year for me, and everyone of you. A major incident which happened in 2011 and I hope it won't repeat again in 2012 because the feeling was really bad. And it wasn't even my fault, I am innocent. It's all because of these.. Okay, let's not talk about it anymore. It dampens my mood.
Hope 2012 has been a good start for all of you :)

No comments:
Post a Comment