December 20, 2011

7 more weeks!

<span class=
(Can you recognise which one is me? :p)


7 more weeks of culinary operation to go! Enjoyed my 3 weeks at skills kitchen! It was so fun! Partly was because of Chef TM as well, a very nice chef that doesn't scold us. Hee. I think that would be the most enjoyable place as compared to the next two even though I have not went through it. A period of my life which I ever cooked so much. Maybe I shall cook for my family one day, but I'm lazy :/ I think my one day will never comes.. Haha. I could still remember I used to say my dream is to become a housewife. Now it seems contradicting, uh.


I was cooking 'Crispy Batter Fish w Potato Wedges' alone all the way(kinda) for Sugarloaf on the last week of school before mid-semester test. Fun, but I think I have this 'fried' smell at the end of culinary. Lols. It seems that my group did better only on the last week of operation at skills kitchen. Like suddenly all of us know what to do. No more being blur sotongs. Haha. Chef TM also said our group is the one with the better attitude ones as compared to the other groups. *Happy* Although our operation skills may not be as good. Lols. Kinda scared when school starts because I will be at ToP Table. Seems strict and stress there :S


Have quite a big ulcer now, which hurts. The first ever ulcer after I put on braces. I think the ulcer appears not because of my braces, but it becomes worse with my braces. Pain. Even painful when I brush my teeth..

No comments: