Spent my 2011 Christmas Eve with ex-classmates at V Hotel. It was quite fun, since I don't actually celebrate Christmas. If only more of them could stayed over as well.. It would be more fun :) Prefer year 1 clique the most, and class 2H02 the most (bonded class with nice people) ;)
I'm pretty tired now. Gonna blog and head to sleep after this. Time check - 7:51pm.
Photos from Yiin Shin! :D
Photos from Yiin Shin! :D

With Linsay and Sharina :)

My face looked biger here than before with Linsay small face.. Lols.

I like this photo, hehee ^.^

:)

Gift-exchange time when Tess arrived! My angel was Zhi Qi, thanks! :)

My mortal is MT. She must be very lucky and happy. Since I have been giving her stuff she likes - birthday presents and christmas presents. Hee.

*Time to open presents!*
^^

Smile! We will be here for you, okay? :)

After gift exchange, those who were not staying overnight went home.. Time to wash up and time to play games + drink! Honestly speaking, I don't really like to drink. Just drink for the sake of drinking during class gathering etc. Personally, I don't think it's that nice (although some taste not bad) + expensive. Isn't it?
Oh! And I don't smile like that, like the photo above. I did that on purpose. But after I put on braces, I find it quite hard to smile properly. My eldest sister commented that now my smile looks like quite fake. Or was it someone else who told me that? :(
Oh! And I don't smile like that, like the photo above. I did that on purpose. But after I put on braces, I find it quite hard to smile properly. My eldest sister commented that now my smile looks like quite fake. Or was it someone else who told me that? :(

NPCC rocks! :p
Do I look quite different with spectacles and no make-up? *hmm*

Before we started drinking, I think?

MT looked drunk here. *Opsss*
And I think that night was the first time I drank so much, to me la.

Mark ge ^^

The swimming pool looks nice!
Some of them went to the swimming pool to see while the rest (including me) went to sleep, either drunk or tired. Haha. Glad that no one was totally drunk, no vomit, no violent and all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment