December 27, 2011

LETTY

<span class=

Met up with Letty on Boxing Day. The photo above was the most recent photo I could found in my laptop which was like.. 4 years ago? Times flies.. Haha. I wanted to take a picture with her but she rejected me, and I thought she was playing with me. But nah, because she says there is a pimple on her face. She claimed that it only 'pops' out when she meets me. But you know what? If I remember correctly, we only met once in each year - 2010 and 2011. Which means her pimple really loves me, a lot :D


Shall meet her during March/ April during my holidays. Shall grab the chance before her university starts and she gonna be very busy like when she was in JC. Haha. Seeing her graduating from JC makes me kinda envy. Because now, I'm still Year 2 in Polytechnic. I haven't even finish my Year 2. Life.. This makes me think about my future again. I think choosing this course may be a wrong choice, although the modules may be interesting (struggling through the projects now). But.. Will I continue to be in this line, this industry?


Catching up with her about each other's life, and did some shopping. My back was in pain, again. She said I didn't change, still as cheesy. *laughs* My close friends should know, kekee. But I can't do that to my boyfriend. It's like too cheesy, to do it to him. Lols. Anyway, she is gonna be a relief teacher in school during her current holidays. Pretty excited to hear from her her stories with students ^.^ She also said that I should become a air stewardess in the future, makes-me-happy-only. Commented that I lose weight as well, which was not true. Haha. I gained weight ever since the Australia trip. I can't seems to lose away those kgs. Really have to find my determination to at least lose away some kgs..

No comments: