December 13, 2011

ToP Table!

After CRSB tutorial, went to dine at ToP Table with my groupmates!(Weeks ago) First week of operation! I think that CCM did not bad.. As compared to my first operation at ToP Table.. In my opinion uh.

Dressing a little nicer on a special day :)



<span class=
Mocktail of the day! Don't ask me what name is it, I can't remember. I think I really have bad memory skills. How?

Mr. Lee gave the service staffs stress by giving them the target of 30 mocktails to sell that day. Quite challenging considering that was the first week and not everyone will want to order that. So nice us went to order that :p



<span class=
Appetizer: Leek and potato soup!

*Yumm yummm*

But the wanton skin were too oily :/



Photobucket
PM, caught you :p



Photobucket
Wanted to use this photo for my culinary project. But I'm afraid it is different from vichyssoise, the soup I am doing. So to be safe.. I cooked at it at home. Shall talk about that another post. Are you interested to know how it taste like? :P



Photobucket
Main dish: Pan-seared sea bass and prawns.

Love the potato and prawns! :D



Photobucket
:)



Photobucket
Dessert: Lychee mousse cake with raspberry sorbet


No photos on the petit fours, but it was mini cupcakes for that day. I prefer that more than the dessert. It wasn't those normal cupcakes, it tastes really nice and sweet. I like :)



Photobucket



Photobucket
My tall Ming jie, heehee :)



Photobucket
PM and Patricia :)



Photobucket
Outside ToP Table ^.^



Photobucket
Thanks MT for the birthday cake! Was too full to eat it after our lunch :/

This picture is very annoying, tried many times to rotate it but it still ends up like this.



Photobucket
Studying for TTB test.. *sad face*




No comments: