(What I wanted to post previously was gone. Now I have to re-type everything -.-)
Preparations for later CYA graduation ceremony are kind of.. Done. With performances, SRs appreciation gifts and others. Finally! Helping others to write in total of more than 100 notes is not a joke, my hand is even more tired than when I am writing for examination! *Truth*
If I were to say that doing all these with Bi Jiao and Yi Ting to coordinate with the others is an easy job, I must be lieing. This is like back to NPCC time when I used to plan events and such for the cadets. But this time round.. It is different. Because we don't have authority. They may wondered why do they even have to listen to us? True enough, but sometimes humans just have to put themselves in other's positions, feel and think. As simple as that.
I need to learn how to reject people when I don't feel/ like doing something etc. Just like this circumstance. One of my weaknesses.
Shall head to sleep soon, gonna wake up early and report at the airport early in the morning later for rehearsal. Glad that dad is driving me there! Imagine I have to squeeze with the working adults with one big bag(filled with gifts). Oh noo..
Preparations for later CYA graduation ceremony are kind of.. Done. With performances, SRs appreciation gifts and others. Finally! Helping others to write in total of more than 100 notes is not a joke, my hand is even more tired than when I am writing for examination! *Truth*
If I were to say that doing all these with Bi Jiao and Yi Ting to coordinate with the others is an easy job, I must be lieing. This is like back to NPCC time when I used to plan events and such for the cadets. But this time round.. It is different. Because we don't have authority. They may wondered why do they even have to listen to us? True enough, but sometimes humans just have to put themselves in other's positions, feel and think. As simple as that.
I need to learn how to reject people when I don't feel/ like doing something etc. Just like this circumstance. One of my weaknesses.
Shall head to sleep soon, gonna wake up early and report at the airport early in the morning later for rehearsal. Glad that dad is driving me there! Imagine I have to squeeze with the working adults with one big bag(filled with gifts). Oh noo..

During our own rehearsal at the airport :)



Nevertheless, the preparation weren't be successful without working with both Bi Jiao and Yi Ting. They can seriously make me laugh like a crazy person. *Opsss* Haha. And thanks for those who cooperated and came down for trainings, either willing or unwilling.
2 comments:
Thank u for all the hard work!-xinyi (tay)
You're welcome! Hope you enjoy the performance and like the gift from us :)
Post a Comment