Yes yes yes! C-Y-C-L-I-N-G A-G-A-I-N ! One of my hobbies! I love cycling! Cycling is fun and awesomeee! This time we headed to Pulau Ubin to cycle! Weeee~
Bad points about cycling at Pulau Ubin are having mosquito bites and getting tan! *Dislike*
(Photos are taken from Yiin Shin's camera!) ^^
Bad points about cycling at Pulau Ubin are having mosquito bites and getting tan! *Dislike*
(Photos are taken from Yiin Shin's camera!) ^^

3 bucks per boat ride for each of us since we had only 10 people. Expensive. In total, spent 6 bucks on the boat rides :(

Smile :D

Reaching Pulau Ubin! Ya hoooooooo~


Cycled around with Darren's knowledge of the island, heehee!

Chek Jawa! I didn't know there is this such a place in Pulau Ubin until I did my Marketing project. We went there hopefully it was some air-conditioner place but.. No. Disappointed much.

A few minutes walk from Chek Jawa, we went to sit at this 'platform'. Took out our snacks and munch munch munch.. With the beautiful scenery :)

'Tourists' us before leaving Pulau Ubin ^.^

I got sunburnt! Wondering why other parts of my body didn't get sunburn? Because I applied sunblock. Forgot to apply sunblock around that area. My other guy classmates who didn't apply sunblock was seriously tanned and sunburnt! >.<
CYCLING IS LOVE! ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment