September 3, 2011

End of examinations!

Photobucket
*Laughs*


Don't be too happy yet, I mean the end of examinations for this semester! Phew.. Like finally. I heard next semester will be harder.. Oh noo.. I think I'm getting lazier, I need someone to wakes me up :(


The past few papers weren't good, just not good. Papers taken at TCC Foyer are bad, I couldn't finish my paper. Again. This time is Marketing, last time was POM. Sigh.. I just have bad time management. Can't believe there is still Accounting 2 next semester! Accounting is just not my kind of thing..


Enough of talking about examinations and all, had CYA 'meeting' after paper just now. Officially declared that CYA is coming to an end for us.. I was still wanting to become a SR.. You know you know.. Received my last second cheque (I guess?) from CAG today as well. After that headed off to town with Bi Jiao and Yi Ting to buy some stuff and went to meet eldest sister for dinner.

Photobucket


Met classmates quite late at night afterwards.. Lied to them that I went dating with Linsay, but failed. I'm not a good liar. Haha. A nice class. Can't wait for our class chalet! :)

Photobucket
Playing basketball in action ^.^

No comments: