September 19, 2011

Cycling!

First time cycling at East Coast Park, as far as I could remember! Waited for the shuttle bus from Bedok Interchange area and no bus came.. Took a bus and when we reached there, it was already quite late. Cycled for about an hour plus and WW fell down with her bike. Oh noo.. The wires of her bike went haywired, not sure if it was already like this when we rent the bike or it happened after the incident.


So I cycled her bike while she cycled mine. Doesn't want her to fall again. In fact, I was quite scared that I would fall while cycling the bike. The bike seems to be sot sot already. Fortunately, nothing happened! *Phew* Headed to Parkway Parade for dinner afterwards! Wanted to have some food with rice but never mind, we settled down at Pastamania. The path back seems never ending..



<span class=
Before we started cycling~ ^.^



Photobucket
:)



<span class=
And the sky turned dark..



<span class=
Fusilli fusilli fusilli~



<span class=
With yeobo :)



<span class=
I ordered Sambal Carne & Shrimp, don't really like it though :S



<span class=
Ice-cream from Scoopz! It was there since I was young! :D



<span class=
*Yum yumm* Rum & raisin ice-cream! Yeobo says I am a 酒鬼 because of this T.T



<span class=
Ice-cream makes us smile ^.^



<span class=



<span class=



<span class=
Tired us :p


No comments: