September 3, 2011

Once upon a milkshake


This should be posted about a month ago.. Hee. Pardon me, was busy with school - preparing for SSM project execution weekm, examinations and others! Excuses yes :P


<span class=
Went to 'Once upon a milkshake' since my 2nd sister gave me a coupon to use down there. So I could choose either a milk shake or their homemade ice cream! One character for each of their flavours! So cool ^.^



<span class=
So I chose the ice-cream and ordered Sir cookies & cream, grumbling raisins and pirate queen peach to share with yeobo! She doesn't really like the rum n raisins flavour saying that the alcoholic taste was too high.

I felt it was alright, similar to the others I had tried before. Yummyyy~ I only like the alcoholic flavour rum n raisin ice cream, but not those beer and all. It's just doesn't taste.. Nice.



<span class=
Her favourite soft toys she bought from flea market before we came there! Kawaii! So nice of her to offer to give one to me one because I think she also knows I kinda like it, but I didn't take it. It's okay, keep it for yourself yeobo :)



<span class=
I like this photo ^.^

Look at the last photo, so cute. Hee. Karma. *Opss*



<span class=
HEE.



<span class=



<span class=
Both of us are missing our long hair.. I miss my long hair and long fringe :(



<span class=
Taken by her. *Like*



<span class=
Purposely, kekee.



<span class=
Do you like this photo? Taken by yours truly :p



No comments: