September 14, 2011

15 facts about me!

Kinda bored at home with no work today.. So I decided to think of some facts about myself :)
Lalala~


1. I like to do things slowly.
Like walking, writing and eating. During NPCC time and examinations are an exception. However, this seems unacceptable in today's context in many areas. How sad.


2. I don't use or speak vulgarities.
I don't think there is a need to although it is like becoming a norm within the teenagers nowadays. My impression of others also changes when I know they use/ speak vulgarities.


3. I like the colours - pink, blue and gold.
Pink stuff and blue clothes. Hee.


4. I was once a Madam in NPCC.
And I am proud of it :) I am strict with my cadets when necessary. I played the 'devil role' while most of my other squadmates played the 'angel role'. Sometimes, I still miss the time in NPCC. It was like a big family, with the seniors, squadmates, inspectors and juniors.

Went for CIBTC after 'O' levels but I didn't graduate from it. Fell sick half-way through the training camps and didn't complete the number of hours which we have to complete to graduate to officially become a Cadet Inspector. The sick bug which caused some of the people in my squad to fall sick as well didn't graduate too. Push all the blame to the 'virus'.

However, I'm kind of glad now. Because there is really a lot of things to do as a CI. What's makes it worse is if the teachers aren't cooperative. So now thinking back.. I'm not that sad anymore. I could still remember myself crying after visiting the doctor at HTA who gave me 5 days MC as I knew I won't be able to graduate with the rest already. Because I also wonder whether can I manage between studies and NPCC when I am in Polytechnic life?


<span class=
In full-uniform, smart looking? Hee!



<span class=
In pt-kit attire, at Changi Jetty heading to Pulau Ubin!



5. I tend to be 'ji dong' or sound fierce when I am stress.
How should I say it.. But sometimes when I am not, I don't like people to keep saying I am. It is annoying.



6. I have big hands.
My hands are bigger than my previous boyfriend. So can you imagine how big it is? Or perhaps, his hands are small. Hahaha.


7. I like to eat chili sauce.
*Yummm*


8. Sometimes I look at girls more than guys.
I look at their features and figures. Why are they so pretty? Why are they so sweet looking? I find sweet girls sweet too :)



9. I keep silent when I disagree with people whom I'm not close with.
However, it may also means other things.



10. My cravings for food changes very fast.
One moment I wanna eat this, next moment I wanna eat something else. *Opsss*


11. I have a sweet tooth!
I would hardly say 'no' to desserts ^.^


12. I will try to stay indoor whenever possible.
Enough of getting dark during NPCC times from trainings and camps. Some people used to think that I am a Malay back then. I wanna be fair!



13. I don't talk much to people whom I'm not close to. I guess it's because I don't know what to talk about? Or maybe I'm shy? Haha! But when we are close, it's another story :)


14. I don't trust people easily.
Especially when you have lied to me before.



15.Sometimes, I tends to think a lot at night.
You guys too, right?



So now.. How much do you think you know about me? :)

2 comments:

Enzaiizi said...

i sometimes still will speak vulgar lehx.. den ur impression got change anot? =x

Pamy said...

I thought you always speak? *Opsss* Hee.