September 8, 2011

CYA Graduation Ceremony

Listening to the song we sang for TTO project which I had just posted to Facebook, like addiction to our voices. Hahaha! Uploading yesterday's performance for graduation ceremony now.. And it's taking so longgg.. Not even loading half-way through. Watched the video by myself just now and laughed like some silly person. *Laughs* My brother must be thinking I am mad. Lols. I think it's funnier than the show 'Wipeout'. Whenever he watch that show, he will just laugh out loud. But I don't think it's funny leh..


Anyway, yesterday was CYA Graduation Ceremony. My first and also sadly, the last time. How sad.. No more going to airport after school once a week for duty.. No more entering the transit area.. No more seeing the Caucasians.. No more seeing pretty ladies and handsome guys.. No more helping and interacting with passengers.. No more staff discount at the airport.. No more dreading for duty when we have tests/projects the next day.. No more collecting the small amount of money through cheque.. No more no more..


Nevertheless, I woud like to thank Monday crew and Thursday crew on semester 1.2 and 2.1 respectively for making my duties at the airport wonderful. As well as the memories created. I'm gonna miss doing duty with my MingMing and Bi Jiao which I had been doing CYA duties with them for almost a year. And special thanks to the SRs which had guided me, shared their knowledge and experiences with us. Thank you so much for everything and I really appreciate it ♥



Photobucket
Before entering the auditorium at the airport for the rehearsal in the morning.
Xin Yi and Felicia :)



Photobucket
Eunice :)



Photobucket
'Sunshine' theme ^.^



Photobucket
Cake baked by Xin Yi and Eunice. Very sweet of them. Xin Yi also made a card for each and everyone of Thursday crew. Aww.. Her future boyfriend must be fortunate to have such a sweet girlfriend like her :)



Photobucket
Emcee for the ceremony - Marie and Phone.
Well done, Marie! :D



Photobucket
Gifts to the SRs by the juniors of SP. I like their cards. Hee. Handmade cards = sweet ^^



Photobucket
To our TP seniors :)



Photobucket
A box filled with small notes written by the juniors, friendship band, candies and chocolates for every seniors :D



Photobucket
Gina! Haven't been seeing her for quite some time since she was previously studying at TAS.
Monday crew ♥



Photobucket
With Bi Jiao!



Photobucket



Photobucket
SP performance :)



Photobucket
With Yi Ting, Bi Jiao and Qin Xian at AV area. Good job, QX! :DD



Photobucket
Outstanding CYA with a sunflower given by us. Heehee ^^



Photobucket



Photobucket
Monday crew which are missing Pei Ming and two SRs (Angeline and Michele) who couldn't come :(



Photobucket
Xiaozhenzhu :)



Photobucket
Both Zeng Hong and Yi Ning are my SA seniors. Sounds a little weird. Hee.



Photobucket
With SR Xin Yi who always sent out sweet messages before examinations! What more can I ask for? *Sweet-ness overflow* ^.^



Photobucket
Thank you :)



Photobucket
Craziness over at the backstage after the ceremony. Haha.



Photobucket
Ru Jia, my SP partner for some duties during the previous semester. NPCC Cadet Inspector too!
:)



Photobucket
Thank you so much girls :))


No comments: