Today marks the last day of my SSM operation! Time flies, indeed. Well.. I always say that. Haha. The journey wasn't easy and I could still remember how I dread for SSM on every Monday when I was at ToP Table. But things get better during TCC and Sugarloaf period. Actually I think it's all about your own mentality, on how you think about it.
No more waking up as early as 4.30am to prepare myself.. No more spamming gel onto my hair.. No more scary red cheapskate lipstick.. No more getting scolded from service instructors.. No more grooming checks every Monday morning.. No more feeling afraid of not being able to wake up.. And some of the points as mentioned above still applies to me next semester because I have chosen culinary as my elective. And actually.. I don't really know how to cook. Yes, you didn't see wrongly.
Nevertheless, I enjoyed working with my teammates. Nice people, well.. Most of them. Nice people are lovable, don't you think so? :) And Mr. Chan, the best service instructor I would say. Someone who uses a different teaching method to teach us, not by scolding. Sad that he didn't in-charge of us much other than the three weeks in TCC. He did something very nice, which I will always remember :)) *Winks*
Today operation service wasn't good, I felt. But well.. It's over. A big thank you to our headwaitresses - Zi Ying as well as our assistant headwaiter and headwaitresses - Yiin Shin, Tess and Raymond for helping out and doing so much things! As well as the other teammates who contribute and put in effort for our project execution week! Not forgetting Lenice, Zeng Hong and Shye Ni (first few customers), Qing Yan and Selvi (didn't expect them to come!), Angeline senior, Clement senior, Choon Sze senior, Patricia senior, Bi Jiao, Qin Xian, Brian, Simin Twinny and my cousin Eddie to come down to Sugarloaf today! Apologies if I forget to mention some of your names. Really appreciate all of your support! ^.^
And phew.. I passed my last grooming today! I thought Mr. Cheong would failed me.. What is the secret of passing grooming for your hair? Spam gel! Seriously. I almost finished two big containers of gel already. No joke :) So either you want to spam less gel and damage your hair lesser OR spam more gel and has severe hair damage. I chose the latter. Lols. Gonna get a hair cut soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment