August 6, 2011

Australia, Day 4

Day 4 in Australia, visited another theme park :)


Photobucket
DREAMWORLD ^.^



Photobucket
Group photo at the entrance, as usual. Haha.



Photobucket
Early morning.. Not much people in there yet..



Photobucket
With my MingMing ^^



Photobucket
Kid's world~
For you? :p



Photobucket
Kangaroos~



Photobucket
Shye Ni and Ming with such a big kangaroo, so tall ! O.O



Photobucket



Photobucket
I think I looked weird, my head and everything. Anyway, I was touching the koala! Which couldn't be seen. Such a rare sight, since I don't really touch animals. Yep.

Don't you think the lady who is working there is pretty? :)



Photobucket
Cute uh ^^



Photobucket
With yeobooo~



Photobucket
With Mr. Chew :D



Photobucket
While we were queuing for 'The Cyclone', we saw Whitewater World. There was still people down there - amazed. The weather was cold!

After the ride, Ming told me that she feels that there was saliva on her face. Maybe it came from me and her. We were screaming/shouting you see. I feel some saliva on my face too. Lolols.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Hotdog for lunch again, cheaper than DreamWorld..



Photobucket
Nope, I'm not really a hotdog lover..



Photobucket
Queuing to play..



Photobucket
WIPEOUT!
*Before the ride starts*



Photobucket
*During the ride*
Look at our faces. *Laughs*



Photobucket
I like the effect of this photo, but not my expression. Lols.



Photobucket



Photobucket
Waiting for the rest to arrive at the meeting point~


I realised I didn't take much photos throughout the trip, why ah?
Hmmm.. Anyway, the rides in Dreamworld are awesome as well! A pity that we didn't get to play 'The Gaint Drop' - standing 39 storeys high. I think my heart will also be like dropping out when it drops! :P



Photobucket



Photobucket
Good night! ^.^

No comments: