I'm back for a proper post! After so long, I know. Heeee.
Staying at home on a Friday, kinda bored..
Projects deadlines and tests are over, except for some BESE tasks to do.
This also means that examinations are drawing nearer and nearer.. I think I'm slacking too much this semester. Tsk, to myself.. I need some.. Motivation? Is that the right word? *Hmmm*
Apart from talking about school, posting the photos taken in Australia now kinda makes me miss the place again. Am I the only one? I don't think so, right? :)
Staying at home on a Friday, kinda bored..
Projects deadlines and tests are over, except for some BESE tasks to do.
This also means that examinations are drawing nearer and nearer.. I think I'm slacking too much this semester. Tsk, to myself.. I need some.. Motivation? Is that the right word? *Hmmm*
Apart from talking about school, posting the photos taken in Australia now kinda makes me miss the place again. Am I the only one? I don't think so, right? :)

Breakfast~
The hashbrown is yum yummm~

Ling ah ling ah ling ah ling~ ^^

MOVIE WORLD ! :D

With our pretty headwaitress :)

Before entering into Movie World ^^

A big group photo at the entrance. Can you spot me? Guess not. *Laughs*

Talks with the staff working there about their experiences etc. :)

The tweety bird seems a little.. Weird?

Performance on a rainy day with the cars and motorbikes - COOL :)

Superman ride - AWESOME please. The speed of this ride was super fast! :D

While waiting for the rest to finish their rides so that it's their turn to look after after
bags. Heeee. The locker is small and quite expensive, so not really worth it.
If I'm not wrong.. It cost about AUD9 per locker?

HEEHEEEE ^.^

Looking after their bags~



Churros~


I like this photo :)

All of them are hot dog bun lovers, kekeee.
Just kidding. It is the cheapest food among the others.

Batman ride. The feeling when we were up at the top and the sudden of falling down was thrilling and scary :p

Parade parade parade~



Dinner @ Hardrock cafe


Dinner with ex-classmates :)

While waiting for the rest who are shopping in the shop. It was freezing, but shiok ^^
Before taking this photo, saw something which I felt very disgusted about. The difference in culture, perhaps.


Don't you think the names of the drinks are interesting? :D

Tired Golden Gaytime. It isn' that special unlike what I have heard about it.
Not cheap too :S

Headed to the beach for a walk~

And hotel sweet hotel after this~
PS: Ming held my hand and teached me how to write word today. HAHA. *shy*
^.^
^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment