Day 5 day 5 day 5~
Beautiful, isn't it? :)
@ hotel's room balcony. Heeee..
View from our room..
Ready to go! :D
At the balcony of a suite(?) that we visited in our hotel.. Kind of like a 3 storeys high apartment with jacuzzi etc. Awesome much huh.. Definitely costing a bomb as well.
One of the rooms at the place I mentioned above.
(Facing the SEA)
Presentation talk by respective speakers after that. Guess many of us were struggling to stay awake :/
On the way to have our lunch at decks..
Beautiful scenery :)
3 of us with the same bag which we bought at City Beach shop..
Talking about this, I have yet to pass Sufi the bag I bought for him, as well as the nougats.
I think the nougats are going to spoil soon. You should get my hints huh.. Kekee.
DECKS
MingMing ^.^
Fish&Chips for lunch! :D
Arrived at University of Queensland(UQ).
Does this photo looks like those photos you will see in Tumblr? ^^
Say 'Cheeseeeeee'~
After having some Tim Tams..
With xiaolai! Your eyes are big :(
Look at what my MingMing was doing with my shades :P
1H07 :)
'Lecture' with the UQ lecturer..
Time for dinner~
Cool device. When your pizza is ready, there will be light blinking(something like this) and you can go and get your PIZZA!
Doesn't look nice hor? Yea lor, true. We didn't order the right choices. Plus, I bought a pie afterwards since I was hungry as 5 of us are sharing these. Not-nice-yet-expensive-pie :(
Ice-cream after dinner after shopping! :D
All of us with ice-cream! *Yumm yummm*
All time favourite ^.^
Love this photo :)
At the beach, went to play with the water after finish eating our ice-cream.
Eating ice-cream in such a cold weather at the beach - AWESOME ^.^
No, I'm not in this photo :P
I wore bare-footed back to the hotel since my legs were dirty. Shye Ni and Ming were crazy, they wore slippers to the beach! Then they complained about their painful feet. Heeee.
*Winks*
Beautiful, isn't it? :)
@ hotel's room balcony. Heeee..
View from our room..
Ready to go! :D
At the balcony of a suite(?) that we visited in our hotel.. Kind of like a 3 storeys high apartment with jacuzzi etc. Awesome much huh.. Definitely costing a bomb as well.
One of the rooms at the place I mentioned above.
(Facing the SEA)
Presentation talk by respective speakers after that. Guess many of us were struggling to stay awake :/
On the way to have our lunch at decks..
Beautiful scenery :)
3 of us with the same bag which we bought at City Beach shop..
Talking about this, I have yet to pass Sufi the bag I bought for him, as well as the nougats.
I think the nougats are going to spoil soon. You should get my hints huh.. Kekee.
DECKS
MingMing ^.^
Fish&Chips for lunch! :D
Arrived at University of Queensland(UQ).
Does this photo looks like those photos you will see in Tumblr? ^^
Say 'Cheeseeeeee'~
After having some Tim Tams..
With xiaolai! Your eyes are big :(
Look at what my MingMing was doing with my shades :P
1H07 :)
'Lecture' with the UQ lecturer..
Time for dinner~
Cool device. When your pizza is ready, there will be light blinking(something like this) and you can go and get your PIZZA!
Doesn't look nice hor? Yea lor, true. We didn't order the right choices. Plus, I bought a pie afterwards since I was hungry as 5 of us are sharing these. Not-nice-yet-expensive-pie :(
Ice-cream after dinner after shopping! :D
All of us with ice-cream! *Yumm yummm*
All time favourite ^.^
Love this photo :)
At the beach, went to play with the water after finish eating our ice-cream.
Eating ice-cream in such a cold weather at the beach - AWESOME ^.^
No, I'm not in this photo :P
I wore bare-footed back to the hotel since my legs were dirty. Shye Ni and Ming were crazy, they wore slippers to the beach! Then they complained about their painful feet. Heeee.
*Winks*
No comments:
Post a Comment