Time flies.. Today was our second last SSM operation. I could still remember how I dread for every Monday to come because of ToP Table, seriously.. All these nighmares are over, for me. I don't have to wake up at 4.30am every Monday for SSM, but perhaps for Culinary next semester. Dreading.. Hope not.
Didn't hit our sales target today, again. As expected. But I think we did our best, at least the sales has been increasing since the first week we were at Sugarloaf. Plus.. Not much people visit Sugarloaf on Monday. Can anyone tell me why so? *Hmmm*
Saw Ji Wei during operation this week, kinda surprised to see him. But I guess he was shocked to see me. *Laughs* I looked at him, he looked at him and it took him a few seconds to recognise me. Understandable. Haha.
You know.. Sometimes if people are not selfish, others won't get scolded. Seriously. But well, like jy said.. This is reality, this is life. True enough. And some big shots should seriously reflect on their own attitudes and behaviour. So what if you are a big shot? Kinda lost my cool today because of these big shot. Thanks uh. *Cool man cool*
No comments:
Post a Comment