Had our last CYA duty for this semester yesterday, time flies. My favourite line down here, haha. So fast, this semester is coming to an end.. Examinations are coming real soon. As usual, I'm not prepared. I think I'm getting lazier and lazier. This semester results are.. Really bad among other semesters. Big sigh to myself.. I always say this, but no actions are done.
Queen of procrastination. Is me.
Bought some stuff after duty yesterday, shouldn't reveal too much down here. Returned our CYA jacket and airport pass back as well. Sobs. Didn't know we have so much to do for the graduation ceremony as well. And examinations are near.. I need some time management. I'm bad in that. I don't wanna fail Accounting! Why didn't my Secondary School has POA during my time? :(
Polaroids taken yesterday!
Thursday crew! ^.^
(First 2 photos taken from JH's camera, heeeee)
Look at Edward's face! Evil looking.. Haha! *Opssss*
Funny shot with some of the juniors :P
Jiao jiao :)
With our nice President :)
With JH senior and BJ~
*Winks Mai winks* ^^
A muffin and card from the seniors, so sweet.. A small card and some candies from Geraldine as well. Ahhh.. *I'm melting*
Gonna miss Thursday crew :)
Queen of procrastination. Is me.
Bought some stuff after duty yesterday, shouldn't reveal too much down here. Returned our CYA jacket and airport pass back as well. Sobs. Didn't know we have so much to do for the graduation ceremony as well. And examinations are near.. I need some time management. I'm bad in that. I don't wanna fail Accounting! Why didn't my Secondary School has POA during my time? :(
Polaroids taken yesterday!
Thursday crew! ^.^
(First 2 photos taken from JH's camera, heeeee)
Look at Edward's face! Evil looking.. Haha! *Opssss*
Funny shot with some of the juniors :P
Jiao jiao :)
With our nice President :)
With JH senior and BJ~
*Winks Mai winks* ^^
A muffin and card from the seniors, so sweet.. A small card and some candies from Geraldine as well. Ahhh.. *I'm melting*
Gonna miss Thursday crew :)
No comments:
Post a Comment