Just gonna warn you guys that this post is kinda boring.. Nothing much uh.
When I travel next time, I shall take more photos. More memories in the future :)
We transferred from Hotel Grand Chancellor to Paradise Resort..
The resort was targetting families which explains these facilities :)
Our ww~
Place we bought our nougats etc. Kekeee.
On the coach to Harbour Town to shop !
Shop & shop & shop ~
Spent about 70% of my money down there, mostly for my families :)
While waiting for the rest to leave the shop.. Haha.
Look at the number of bags when we were heading back to our resort :P
Before that, headed to a beach again.
Weeee~
Cute. Haha. Shye Ni freezing because she leave her jacket on the coach.
JUMP SHOT!
Photoshoot, xiaolai? Heeee ^.^
:)
I'm guilty of this :(
Coming to an end of this Australia trip. Missing Australia.. Or is it that I miss travelling?
Anyway, maybe because I love travelling (perhaps), I feel like studying in UQ after graduating from TP. Was talking about this with Shye Ni that time, which makes both of us so happy. Haha. But I don't think I am independent enough to live abroad for so long. And.. 可能我只是一时冲动吧了。。
We transferred from Hotel Grand Chancellor to Paradise Resort..
The resort was targetting families which explains these facilities :)
Our ww~
Place we bought our nougats etc. Kekeee.
On the coach to Harbour Town to shop !
Shop & shop & shop ~
Spent about 70% of my money down there, mostly for my families :)
While waiting for the rest to leave the shop.. Haha.
Look at the number of bags when we were heading back to our resort :P
Before that, headed to a beach again.
Weeee~
Cute. Haha. Shye Ni freezing because she leave her jacket on the coach.
JUMP SHOT!
Photoshoot, xiaolai? Heeee ^.^
:)
I'm guilty of this :(
Coming to an end of this Australia trip. Missing Australia.. Or is it that I miss travelling?
Anyway, maybe because I love travelling (perhaps), I feel like studying in UQ after graduating from TP. Was talking about this with Shye Ni that time, which makes both of us so happy. Haha. But I don't think I am independent enough to live abroad for so long. And.. 可能我只是一时冲动吧了。。
No comments:
Post a Comment