Apologise for not blogging for quite some time! I wanted to, with some photos but the photos
are in my 2nd sister's camera and the wire transferring it from the camera to the laptop is missing. Which explains why.. Nothing much to blog also, my life is pretty standard with school stuffs and all.
School has been fine all these while.. Now, I'm kind of struggling on how to do my BCS and CDS individual project. Sigh. Hate this.
Had 3 hours of break today and spent it with Lenice as the others were having their CDS tutorials. It was fast over with using the school's computer, having lunch, kpop stuffs, taking photos and a little of reading through my own stuffs. Unlike yesterday which I spent it alone doing nothing much. Wanted to print my CDS lecture notes but failed for I-don't-know-why.
Annoyed.
I prefer going home early than having long breaks doing nothing productive (most of the time) wasting my time. Don't you feel so too? I know you feel so too! :)
This week was my second CYA duty, I'm actually feeling neutral. As in.. Neither would I look forward to every Monday nor would I not look forward to every Monday. But I think the latter will happens sooner or later when I got scolded by passengers. (Well, not that I'm pessimistic)
And I had some experiences which I should say scary and funny? I shall elaborate about it more after I find out whether am I allow to say it here. Kekee.
I shall go to sleep soon, good night! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment