November 30, 2010

18th Birthday Part II ♥




This gonna be a super long post, really. No joke :)

Heehees
.




Anyway, I'm so happyyyyyyy! Remember the online quiz that I have mentioned about in my previous post? I received an email back from my tutor for me to re-take it for this time only, since it is so called my 'fault', not technical problems or what. Before that day, My left eye kept on twitching(?). So now I know.. That means something good is gonna happen! :D




Happy happy happpyyyyyy~





Headed with Polytechnic friends to Just Acia to celebrate after school at/near Plaza Singpura.
Eat, shop, play aracade ^^


But sadly, ww and sn didn't join us to play at the aracde as they have to go. I wanna play basketball game again! I'm the lousiest among Lenice and pm :S






<span class=





<span class=
Happy girls heading for their happy meals~
*Hungry hungry*





<span class=




Photobucket
Just Acia - Nice food, afforable price for students.
*Winks*





<span class=
I ordered spicy chicken set as usual :)
*Yum yumm yummm*




After all of us had our meals, ww and sn said they wanna go to the toilet but in the end, it turned to be a surprise with a cake and birthday present. When they were going off, ww took her phone with her. I didn't suspect much because I thought maybe she wanna make a call or camwhore in the toilet. Kekee. Then after very long, they still weren't back yet.



I asked PM where were they and she told me they went to another toilet because the toilet closer to us was closed or something. Actually I should have realised because they were missing-in-action for quite long. *Hmm* Haha. Just wanna say, thank you for the effort and all :)





<span class=
They were away, we had nothing to do, we camwhore :D





<span class=





<span class=
With the presents from PM, advanced birthday present in Lenice's case. Hees.





<span class=




<span class=
The place was very big, very little people, which was why we could take such a photo with the mirror down there. Kekee.





<span class=





<span class=




Photobucket




<span class=
New hairstyle ^^





<span class=





<span class=
They finally came back~
:D





<span class=





<span class=
The poster behind me is also happy for me :P




<span class=
I think ww is cute down here, hees.





<span class=





<span class=
I have one more necklance to wear now ^^






<span class=
Their advanced birthday presents from PM too :)





<span class=
Durian birthday cake from eldest sister ♥




<span class=
Dinner at Ju Shin Jung Korean Charcoal BBQ Restaurant after night lecture that day.
2nd time going there, not craving for Korean food already :)





<span class=





<span class=
Are you drooling? ^^





<span class=
My mouth full of garlic smell that night. Haha.





<span class=
With eldest sister :)





<span class=
With dad after our full dinner :D





<span class=
Birthday present from eldest sister! ♥
Now I have a camera of my own ^^








I shall upload the photos on Facebook soon :)






No comments: