November 22, 2010

'Run For Hope' Event



Attended 'Run For Hope' event as a volunteer ! The job is basically just to give out water to the runners. Yep yep, easy job. Kekee. And I think, I becomes darker already! I don't like the sun!
:(


Unfortunately, didn't manage to get the shirt because no more stock. Dots I know. Management problem as heard from my group in-charge. But we will be getting last year shirt? It's different,
the meaning is different. I joined this year, not last year :(










<span class=
Meeting place at 6.15am ! I got only 2 hours of sleep :S





<span class=
Pretty pretty! ^^





<span class=
Yes! This is in Singapore! :D





<span class=
Group photo before event starts! :)





<span class=
Breakfast provided along with orange juice and an apple :)





<span class=
Wan wen don't hide behind me :(





<span class=
At the tunnel heading to Parkway Parade!






Most of the photos credits to Ling ling! :)



No comments: