The time now is 2:06am and I should be asleep when lecture is at 9am tomorrow but I am not.
Guess I will be sleeping at around 3am later? No, I'm not insane. With CYA duty after school and I will reach home at around 11pm plus later? Oh ya, speaking about CYA.. I'm not looking forward to the duty later. Reason being? I've not studied what I have to know which will be tested for audits.
Tsk..
Okay, back to the topic. Met the November babies after quite some time. It's nice to catch up with one another and soon.. We will all be 18 years old! That's fast..
Pastamania for dinner! Ordered 'Chicken Sausage' and it wasn't spicy! :(
A group photo before entering the theatre! :D
Was average though. If I am Peter, I think I will sure be angry of what the other guy had done.You will understand what I'm trying to say if you have watch this movie too :)
Sufi told a candid photo of me when we just sat down and he & ZH laughed at this!How bad.. It's nice with the effect right..! ^^

The other 3 guys went off, we stayed at Mc Cafe and had our chit-chat session as usual.
And who says you can't camwhore with a guy? If you think so too, you're wrong! :)

Ta-da ! :D
Hopes you like it! So cuteeee right! Kekee.Meet up soon with another real present coming! I've yet to try my Cinnamon Meltz too! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment