I shall split my 18th birthday celebrations into two parts :)
Went shopping with Twinny in the day and headed to Timbre @ The Substation at night, for the first time. Well.. First time for me, not her. Kekee :)
Twinny with her beer :)
Two flavours of the pizza that we ordered.
*Yummy yummy* ^^
*Yummy yummy* ^^
First ever cocktail - Sex on the beach :)
The live band down there was great too! :D
My view of the stage wasn't good, the place was crowded too.
Cabbing home..
New ring :D
Since when was the last time I headed home so late? :/
We watched Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1 the night before. I prefer Harry Potter
in the past, looks cuter! Don't you think so too? :)
in the past, looks cuter! Don't you think so too? :)
To conclude, I would still prefer soft drinks. It taste nicer, and cheaper of course. Well, my preference la. Spent a lot of $$$ on the day. Goodbye money :(
Had my Monday CYA duty as usual on this Monday. Duty ended, I went for audits and when I went back into the room.. Monday crew were singing birthday song with a cake for Choon Sze and me. A surprise indeed. Thank you Monday crew! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment