November 28, 2010

Hate Online Quiz



As the title states.. I hate online quiz.


It is stupid. Online quiz is stupid.



Can't we just take the quiz during tutorial? Yes, I understand the benefits of online quiz such as it is more convenient. But still, online quiz is stupid.


Everything happens for a reason. In this case, there is a reason why I say online quiz is stupid.
It is because when I was doing my Geography T & T quiz online this afternoon and was opening another tab on olive to go and look for the notes, never would I expect that it would result me in getting out of my online quiz page. Yes, which means I will be getting ZERO. I think? Most probably.



Because I didn't click the submit button since I haven't even finish doing the quiz and I don't know that would happen, of course. Why did opening another tab on olive will 'chase' me out of my online quiz page? Argh. Of course I'm super shock that that happened. I tried to go back back and it said that I had already attempted the quiz.



Why is this happening to me? I haven't been scoring well for my past few online quiz and I thought this would be a good chance to pull up my result but this happened.. At this time.


The quiz this time seems quite fine to me, and most of the questions which I have attempted seems fine. But this is what happened to me. I wanted to do it earlier than doing it last minute on Sunday night like my previous quizes and this happened.


Yes, this happened. Am I unlucky or what?


I sent an email to my tutor although the possibility of me attempting the quiz again is almost zero since it is not due to technical problems. Sigh.


I hate this.



I blame no one but myself.










I apologies for using the word 'stupid' so many times. But you just won't understand how I'm feeling.



:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(




No comments: