
This week is the fresh new start of a new semester.
Timetable.
Same number of subjects inclduing one CDS this semester. This semester timetable doesn't look as pack as the previous timetable. Or is it because we don't have tutorials this week which was why I felt this way, for now?
However, there are quite many long breaks between lessons which is really bad. Because it's like wasting our time in school doing nothing much, usually. Even though we may wanna spend that time wisely doing projects with our group mates, they may not be free since our timetable will be different for this semester with the different CDSs that we are taking.
I always look forward to Friday because the next two days will be weekends.
But now, I don't really. Because my lessons end at 6pm. Yes, 6pm :(
Timetable.
Same number of subjects inclduing one CDS this semester. This semester timetable doesn't look as pack as the previous timetable. Or is it because we don't have tutorials this week which was why I felt this way, for now?
However, there are quite many long breaks between lessons which is really bad. Because it's like wasting our time in school doing nothing much, usually. Even though we may wanna spend that time wisely doing projects with our group mates, they may not be free since our timetable will be different for this semester with the different CDSs that we are taking.
I always look forward to Friday because the next two days will be weekends.
But now, I don't really. Because my lessons end at 6pm. Yes, 6pm :(
Have you guys ever wonder what you all wanna go/do after completing Polytechnic (if you are) ?
Because honestly speaking, I don't know where I wanna go. I wanna attend enter a local university to further my studies but chances are very low. To me, it's a mission impossible. GPA of 3.8/3.9? It's like telling me to ''Dream On'' . Even if I study everyday, study like crazy like mad I don't think I will be able to get that kind of excellent GPA.
It's like.. Almost all of your subjects you have to score a 'A' grade? Like come on, you think we can excel in everything? At least, not me. I think it's really biased to accept majority of the junior college students into the local universities. And only those top student of the course cohort or with really excellent GPA will be able to get into the local university.
Okay, next. Study in overseas university? Not really possible, because I don't really want to. Study in Singapore but overseas university? To what I know, they don't have the course I'm currently pursuing. And for now, I'm not really interested in other courses.
Work? Will a diploma certificate really be enough to start to get a decent job?
Actually I don't understand what's the point of studying so much. Are we really studying for the sake of studying? Maybe. We study so much, then if we study in university, before we start working, we are already oweing our parents lots of money because of our school fees.
When can we ever finish paying what we owed them with the amount of salary that we will be receiving? In the end, what is all this for? To get a living.
I can't see my future after finish studying in Polytechnic. It's not crystal clear, as for now.
Because honestly speaking, I don't know where I wanna go. I wanna attend enter a local university to further my studies but chances are very low. To me, it's a mission impossible. GPA of 3.8/3.9? It's like telling me to ''Dream On'' . Even if I study everyday, study like crazy like mad I don't think I will be able to get that kind of excellent GPA.
It's like.. Almost all of your subjects you have to score a 'A' grade? Like come on, you think we can excel in everything? At least, not me. I think it's really biased to accept majority of the junior college students into the local universities. And only those top student of the course cohort or with really excellent GPA will be able to get into the local university.
Okay, next. Study in overseas university? Not really possible, because I don't really want to. Study in Singapore but overseas university? To what I know, they don't have the course I'm currently pursuing. And for now, I'm not really interested in other courses.
Work? Will a diploma certificate really be enough to start to get a decent job?
Actually I don't understand what's the point of studying so much. Are we really studying for the sake of studying? Maybe. We study so much, then if we study in university, before we start working, we are already oweing our parents lots of money because of our school fees.
When can we ever finish paying what we owed them with the amount of salary that we will be receiving? In the end, what is all this for? To get a living.
I can't see my future after finish studying in Polytechnic. It's not crystal clear, as for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment