March 9, 2010

Tired

Naked face =)


I'm feeling super tired now! Slept very late for the past few days at about 2am plus because of the tests on this Monday and Tuesday.


Finally all the tests are over ! OVER ! *YAY YAY*

Next up - Japanese & TNS group presentation.


All these will end by next Tuesday! *Yipee yeah yeah yipee yipee yeah* Starting from next Thursday i don't know what we are gonna do. Can't wait for 1st of April to come! Holidays time! ^^


Starting from yesterday, the other 3 classes started their stay in the Temasek Green Apartment. I miss everything down there! Can I go and join them? Hees.


Having mixed feelings now - sad & glad at the same time. Why? Because we just got back our Japanese test 1 paper back. And i scored.. 41/60. To me, it was not bad. But you know what? It's not even a B grade. Not even a B! Starting from 42 marks then is a B grade or A grade. Getting A seems impossible for me now because you need to have 80% and above. *Faint*


Then why am I glad? Because I thought i would just pass or something.. So ya.. So sad. We also had our Japanese listening test 2 today. I was quite confident at first but everything changes after the test is over. Oh man. It's not easy . Couldn't really get what the first few questions are about and i just anyhow choose an answer. The person in the radio was speaking too fast! =(



Cam whoring in the school library during lunch time =)








Shall sleep early tonight! =)


No comments: