Do you know what really hurts me the most?
It is that you don't even know how I'm feeling over that matter until I told you so.
Even though I pretended at first.
That moment when I initiated to stop web cam-ing was the moment when I
couldn't take it anymore and I really don't know what to do.
I couldn't stop thinking about it that night. I couldn't really fall asleep.
You know..
No matter how close am I with my friend of the opposite gender I will
never, ever, do like what she did that night. Never.
If I tell you that I'm fine right now, then just to let you know..
I'm obviously lieing to you.
It is that you don't even know how I'm feeling over that matter until I told you so.
Even though I pretended at first.
That moment when I initiated to stop web cam-ing was the moment when I
couldn't take it anymore and I really don't know what to do.
I couldn't stop thinking about it that night. I couldn't really fall asleep.
You know..
No matter how close am I with my friend of the opposite gender I will
never, ever, do like what she did that night. Never.
If I tell you that I'm fine right now, then just to let you know..
I'm obviously lieing to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment