This Tuesday was our TNS presentation which also marks the end of our CDS ! Er, actually not really. Because we still have one last reflective journal entry to do and submit all of it up. But I don't really have any major challenges which staying in the Temasek Green apartment, so what can i write? Suggestions please?
Don't know why, but I felt really cold and was like freezing before it was my group's turn for the presentation. I was like literally, shivering. Is it because I'm nervous or..?
However, we still have programmes line up for us till 1st of April. From then.. It's holidays time! You know.. I rather slack at home than going to school and suffer all those stress. What about you? =)
Don't know why, but I felt really cold and was like freezing before it was my group's turn for the presentation. I was like literally, shivering. Is it because I'm nervous or..?
However, we still have programmes line up for us till 1st of April. From then.. It's holidays time! You know.. I rather slack at home than going to school and suffer all those stress. What about you? =)

My group's turn.. I looked super tall that day - with my heels. Kekee.And i looked fatter in formal wear =(






No comments:
Post a Comment