
Went to IT Fair at Suntec City today, again. Why did i say again? Because i just went with him on Friday. This time is to get even MORE laptop brochures as 2nd sister wanna help me see which one to choose to buy. Actually we wanted to go Marina Barrage but it was raining.. So ya.
The crowd was quite crowded today as compared to yesterday. Can't imagine the crowd tomorrow as I'm going to get my own laptop. *YIPEE!*
The crowd was quite crowded today as compared to yesterday. Can't imagine the crowd tomorrow as I'm going to get my own laptop. *YIPEE!*
While waiting to meet them because we got lost in the crowd and they're missing ..( I looked super dark down here.. )
Very nice of him to help Cel and me to carry our bags at times too. Heehees.
Maybe we shall go have a pinic at Marina Barrage the next time =)
( Cyril, make yourself free and join us the next time ya? )

No comments:
Post a Comment