I'm still not done with my reflective journals and project! Oh gosh. And the deadline for my reflective journals are on this coming Monday!
Well.. Back to the topic. This Wednesday for part of business school PPP, we went to Sentosa for a day. Was kind of quite looking forward as we do not have stay in school and attend boring lectures and all. Kekee.
I was supposed to wake up at 6am that day because the meeting point was at Vivocity. But, guess what?? I pressed away my snooze and woke up at 7.05am! At first, I thought nothing much because i usually wake up at that time for school until my dad told me that shouldn't I wake up earlier!Damn. I was freaking so.. I don't know how to explain that kind of feelings.
Bathing time from about 30 minutes was shorten to less than 15 minutes ! Everything was in a rush! And yes, I hate to rush myself doing stuffs. But i had no choice then! Did not meet with the girls because I was still at home when I should already be at the Bedok MRT station meeting them. My saviour came - daddy. He drove me to VIVOCITY! And i wasn't late at all ! In fact, I was about 40 minutes earlier ! :D
The programmes at Sentosa was alright. Maybe I would say it's fun if I tried the wave rider ( is that what you call it? ) but I didn't. So ya.. And I hate the weather ! ! ! It was super warm and we had to wear jeans to portray a good image as we represent our school -.-
Prepared bread with nutella & kaya and butter for breakfast to share with the girls the day before! Unfortunately, I prepared too much and some of them had their breakfast already. So the leftovers was our next day breakfast =PWhile waiting for the tram to come..








No comments:
Post a Comment