November 2, 2011

School..

New semester, new class, new classmates, new subjects.. What remains unchanged? Projects. This semester projects seem.. Challenging. Hopefully my new project group mates are those that will contribute and do their work. That is what we are all hoping for, isn't it? :) Talking about being in a new class.. This class seems really quiet. I hope when this semester ends, we will be sessions? :)


This makes me kinda miss my previous class.. How noisy some of them are.. How we teased one another.. How we are quite bonded as a class.. The every (almost) Wednesday badminton session where we had lunch after Marketing tutorial, then badminton time.. Etc..



Had our first culinary session today. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Eh.. Nope. Scary is not the word. Fearful? Never mind.. I can't think of the word to describe it. I felt the session today was quite packed since we missed our session last week due to Deepavali holiday. Pro and con of a public holiday. After the chefs demonstrated and when I head back to my station. I forgot 75% of what were taught just now. It's kind of confusing because it was taught kinda all at one go. I guess I really has short term memory.. I felt like paiseh because I kept asking my partner, as well as the station beside mine (MT and Sherri) of the steps to do.
Most of the chefs I saw today are quite nice as well, unexpectedly! Heehee.


And.. I touched a raw chicken today! Seriously. I was scared. I told that to my mum or my second sister about that previously and they asked so why did I still choose to take this subject. *speechless* We also took out the chicken fats, using our bare hands. Not only this.. But also the livers and everything else inside the chicken. I can't imagine.. I really did this. I hope we don't have to do this anymore for the next 16 weeks..
And, I could still remember I said I wanna be a good housewife when I grow up.. Contradiction?


Dad just asked me what food did I cook during my culinary session just now, why didn't I cook for him to eat for dinner? Haha.

No comments: