November 26, 2011

Mark's birthday celebration

I shouldn't be blogging at this time because I still have many assignments to do which has to be submitted soon. But.. I can't help it. Heehee. Can't wait for this period to be over, individual assignments + mid-semester tests. Semi-stress. Maybe will feel more stressful when the deadlines are nearer and I haven't fully complete it yet..


Met up with ex-classmates last Friday to celebrate Mark advanced birthday. It's really sweet and nice when Sherri and YS actually wanted to go for porridge buffet or something because of me. Since I told them I could only eat soft food previously. But we went to eat Korean buffet because I can eat already. So touched by them! ^.^



<span class=
Watched 那些年, 我們一起追的女孩 with MT before meeting them since we had quite a few hours before meeting them. Have been hearing from friends saying that this is a really nice movie, which 'motivated' me to watch it. Hee. I find the female lead actress pretty sweet-looking, I like ^.^



<span class=
:)



<span class=
Birthday boy! :)



<span class=
:)



<span class=
Sweet couple :p



<span class=
Happy Birthday Mark! :D



<span class=
Before heading home~

No comments: