Haven’t been blogging for about a week or so? Nothing much to blog about.. Haha. Went to the dental clinic for my review of my hidden tooth minor surgery which took place a week ago. I reached at about 9am thinking it would take me less than 15 minutes or so. Ended up, I waited for about 2 hours for my turn. Seriously. Because of this old lady. The person working there told her that it would soon be her turn because the rest were just doing reviews of their tooth which would only take a while. BUT, she wasn’t patient enough and WENT IN already. Ended up, I waited for her to finish her implants which took so freaking long. Thankfully I wasn’t going anywhere after that.
The person working there also apologized for having me wait for so long. And offered me some drinks after an hour plus of waiting. Nice gestures, but I didn’t wanna/feel like drinking anything at that time. Maybe it was the old lady been too impatient, or maybe the clinic for not arranging the appointments properly. Never mind. But this caused me not being able to go to the library because from 12pm to 2pm today, there was some staff event. I didn’t wait for it to be open to go in since I reached there at about 12pm. My books..
Oh ya, I think I didn’t mention that I have decided to do braces yea? I extracted four teeth in total, including one hidden tooth. I had 8 jabs – not painful though. I thought it would be. Haha. But the minor surgery was really painful. Why must I have a hidden tooth??? I was crying.. No, I mean I was tearing during the surgery process. It was really like doing a surgery, like those shown in the TV programmes - revealing only my mouth, covering my face, lying down and all. Lols. The dentist started with the extraction of the challenging job - hidden tooth first. It was so painful that I don’t feel much pain when he extracted my other tooth. You know, that hidden tooth was quite underneath. Hmm, hard to explain uh.
Although my lips were kinda numb, I could still feel the pain. There was also a headphone for me to listen to some music. But the drilling(?) sound was so much louder than the music that was playing. Although it was to help us to relax, but I don’t think it really works. Haha. The dentist advised me to extract 2 wisdom tooth of mine which most probably may be harmful. I had 4 wisdom teeth in total. Dots.. And 1 wisdom tooth extraction costs up to 800 bucks. Still considering whether I should extract it out or not. I’m really broke. Shall give the clinic a call to ask whether it could be paid using my dad’s medisave.
As for now, I could only eat soft food. I tried biting fries yesterday because I didn’t want my friends to wait for me too long. And the operation site bleeds. Oh gosh. Lesson learned. Seeing how many tooth I have been extracting.. I think I am going toothless soon. I'm excited yet scared to do braces! It would also means no more going overseas to study after graduation (don’t have the $ anyway) & OSIP. Oh ya! Remember my previous post on boiling the tomato? I remembered that night after blogging that it took about 13 seconds, not minutes! :P

No comments:
Post a Comment