November 18, 2011

MAAD

A week ago, went to MAAD at Red Dot Design Museum because of one of my projects. Don't think I am really a museum person. Or am I wrong? I feel like going to Peranakan museum and other museums! Maybe not art museum, because I don't think I really know how to appreciate it.


Before heading for MAAD, we had our dinner at eastlink Food Court. Half-way while I was having my dessert(since I have to eat soft food then), I heard a Happy Birthday song. And seconds later.. I realised it was for me. It was unexpected, because PM came with the cake behind me. And she told us she was going away to take something from her mum. Plus I didn't expect it since it was still early to my birthday. I think I'm kinda gullible, always get tricked by them. In a good way though. Kekee. Thank you girls! ♥


<span class=
谢谢 哦^.^



<span class=
Candid +unglam moments :p



<span class=
On the train~



<span class=
Arriving at the red dot design museum~


<span class=



<span class=



<span class=



<span class=
Some of the stalls which were located outside the museum..



<span class=



<span class=
The things on the left are actually made from tyres, if I'm not wrong :)



<span class=
Guess what are these?



<span class=
Heehee :)



<span class=
I didn't touch :p



<span class=
Group photo without MT *Opsss*



<span class=
Heading home next~



No comments: