Cooked omelettes today! I know my presentation is kind of.. Fail. Haha. First time trying, so please be understanding. If I could make a perfect omelette on the first time, wow.. I don't know how to describe myself. Which is not possible as well. Haha. What's makes me wanna cook omelette suddenly? Because chef demonstrated to us yesterday. So I cooked for my family today. My brother ate quite a lot of it :P
Since I wanted to cook omelette and as well as practising my cutting skills, I told my mum to buy onion and tomato so I could add as ingredients to my omelettes! Kind of wrong choice. Hmm.. I boiled the tomato for about 10 minutes and it was over cooked! (the tomato is much bigger in size then the one we used during culinary session) Did we boiled the tomato for 15 minutes yesterday? Then why did my tomato over cooked? :( Guess it is because of the fire.. Didn't control well. And I kinda forgot the steps of cutting the vegetables. I'm really a forgetful person T.T
Since I wanted to cook omelette and as well as practising my cutting skills, I told my mum to buy onion and tomato so I could add as ingredients to my omelettes! Kind of wrong choice. Hmm.. I boiled the tomato for about 10 minutes and it was over cooked! (the tomato is much bigger in size then the one we used during culinary session) Did we boiled the tomato for 15 minutes yesterday? Then why did my tomato over cooked? :( Guess it is because of the fire.. Didn't control well. And I kinda forgot the steps of cutting the vegetables. I'm really a forgetful person T.T
The omelette on the top of the photo is the original flavour, with onion and tomato. It breaks when I folded it into half! On the other hand, the omelette on the bottom (darker colour) is flavoured with milk, seasoned with salt and pepper and with the same ingredients. This one doesn't breaks that easily, as shown. Haha. Can anyone tell me why is the bottom omelette more burnt? >.< Overall, it taste alright. Still edible. Kekee. But I shouldn't have added onion/ too much onion. It tastes quite bitter! Wanted to add cheese as well, but I forgot. Lols. My siblings commented it were quite tasteless.
I shall try cooking scrambled egg the next time! Heehee! Prefer that more. Shall do my essay now! Haven't do it after so many days. Cya! ^.^
I shall try cooking scrambled egg the next time! Heehee! Prefer that more. Shall do my essay now! Haven't do it after so many days. Cya! ^.^

No comments:
Post a Comment