October 17, 2010

HongKong - Day 4 and 5



Day 4


Just like before, I will elaborate more with the photos below =)




<span class=
Dim sum again in the morning! This time what we ate tasted better and nicer than the day before! Perhaps we do not know which dishes to order previously ba.





<span class=
*Yummy yummy*





<span class=
^^




<span class=
Heading to Ngong Ping 360 after breakfast! :D





<span class=
Classify into 2 different kinds of cabins. Of course the crystal cabin costs more.





<span class=





<span class=





<span class=
Niceee =)





<span class=





<span class=
I'm coming I'm coming!





<span class=
Arrived on Ngong Ping Village! =)





<span class=




<span class=
We went to watch this =)




<span class=
Cute monks ^^





<span class=




<span class=
Monkey monkey monkey~





<span class=





<span class=
:D




<span class=
*Phew*
We finally reached!





<span class=





<span class=





<span class=
Look at the number of stairs! Exhausting.





<span class=
Temple next =)




<span class=





<span class=
Tau huay with vinegar smell, not nice..




<span class=
Heading to Avenue of Stars (星光大道) !



<span class=
^^





<span class=





<span class=
Must take picture! :D




<span class=
Someone singing..





<span class=
This picture doesn't show justice of the actual scenery.




<span class=





<span class=
Wanted to act 'funny'. Kekee.






<span class=





Photobucket
Alamak. Blur.





<span class=
Headed back to Mongkok and had our supper at KFC! My dad and sister were saying that their chicken is nicer than ours, fresher. Hmmm.. I think it tasted quite the same.


The skin isn't as cripsy as ours BUT the wedges were really yummyyyy~






<span class=
Insisted on buying this banana & chocolate crepe after supper although I was feeling really full already because if not, I won't be able to try it anymore!

Sadly, it just taste really normal :(





<span class=
Back to hotel and ended our day 4 at HongKong! Last night too T.T







Day 5


<span class=
Had our breakfast at this place! Kinda popular, I think.





<span class=
Many idols who came there before..





<span class=
Bo luo you! Taste not bad, quite big too =)





<span class=
French toast~
Didn't really enjoy eating this because I'm already quite full after eating bo luo you.


Plus.. I also didn't really enjoy my breakfast down there. People rushing here and there, so squeezing and all. It really gives me a headache.





<span class=





<span class=
Going to Wong Tai Sin Temple! Still feeling giddy then..





<span class=





<span class=
After that, we headed back to Mongkok and walked around. Had our lunch at this place in Mongkok which doesn't taste nice =/





Photobucket
Food again! YES! Kekeee. After walking around Mongkok, it's time to head back to the Hongkong Airport to take our flight. We had roast goose rice, at Maxim Food² again :D





Sadly, I didn't manage to go to New Town Mall located at Mongkok which I really wanted to go.
Everything was rush and not much time was left.



If next time I am going to travel with my friends, I will never want it to be so rushing and I really wanna have a much more peaceful and enjoyable trip.



And I can say that, I love travelling now ! Of course I will only enjoy it when I have $$$ :D



Plus plus.. I didn't gain any weight on my HongKong trip! Happiness! Surprisingly too. I expected myself to gain a kg or two because I ate much more than usual but I didn't! Kekeee. I think I know why. Maybe it's because I walked really a lot during this trip and I hula hoop-ed during the holidays =)






No comments: