October 21, 2010

A Special Meet-Up




Why is it call a special meet-up? Why why why?
Well.. For me to know and for you to find out. Kekee =)



Met up with them after my CYA training at Changi Airport since I am there anyway.
Kekee. Had our dinner at POPEYES! Had been craving it since that time my 2nd sister was eating it. Don't know why, but that moment I was so happy and excited to start my POPEYES meal! Why ah? And we had FREE upsize too! :D



CYA trainings were pretty boring. PM wasn't there to accompany me because of her TNS.
Most of the people already knew each other, sadly. Looking forward to the orientation to know more friends! I find that some of the people there are quite friendly because they smile to me etc. Am I too naive to think that way?



And I kinda regret joining CYA now. I shouldn't have more than one CCA. Not only that, but also because of other reasons. But well.. Let's hope everything goes smoothly ba.





*Yummy yummy*
Not craving for it anymore, for the time being.






Normal shot first =)





Sad shot next. Did we succeed?










Scary us? ^^





Blurry me but clear her~

No comments: