Blogging this while Twinny is in my house.. Sleeping. Kekee.
The whole of second day was in Disneyland but it was still not enough!
There are still places we didn't get to go because there was not enough time. And that was when you hope there is more than 24 hours a day. Greedy greedy me :D
Most of our time was spent on queuing for photo taking with the Disney characters or on games. I thought Disneyland will have like roller coaster and all but I was wrong, the games are more suitable for kids. Yea, that's why it is call Disneyland. But it's okay, I'm a kid too ^^
Took it at the place where we had our breakfast. No photos of the food because we were hungry then. Kekee. I ate glutinous rice while my dad and 2nd sister ate gong zai mee also known as maggie mee.
Should have ordered the same as them too because throughout the trip I didn't eat that. Wasted. Although it's not something special but I just wanna try =(
On the MTR going to Disneyland! So cute right the Disneyland train :D
The hats are soooo adorable! Of course I don't dare to wear it out, but I believe it suits
children best :D
Ahhhhh.. Why was Minnie Mouse squeezing me T.T
Spent very long queuing to take photos with Mickey & Minnie and the weather was sooo warm.
Lucky we brought umbrellas and I applied sun block. Kekee.
The weather was nasty until a lady fainted while queuing :S
How does it feels like when you fainted? I've never tried before =/
Spent very long queuing to take photos with Mickey & Minnie and the weather was sooo warm.
Lucky we brought umbrellas and I applied sun block. Kekee.
The weather was nasty until a lady fainted while queuing :S
How does it feels like when you fainted? I've never tried before =/
The 3 of us all looked so happyyyyyy! :D
While waiting queuing to take photos with..
Pluto and Goofy!
This queue was shorter as compared to the queue with Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse.
Awww.. Can I have all those? Pretty please?
Alamak, the sun was too sunny until dad's eyes aren't fully opened.
One of the shops down there! :)
:D
What should you do if you want that hat but it's expensive and you don't bear to buy it?
*Hmm hmm hmm*
I think taking photos with that is the best way out! :D
Can you spot any difference in me besides the hat? Kekee.
Then we proceeded to have lunch at this fast food resturant. Nothing is cheap!
Pudding in Mickey Mouse shapeeee! Cuteeeee!
At Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and dad was playing so happily. Hees.
At Autopia! Dad, say cheese!
Tomorrowland :)
At Main Street, U.S.A, waiting for disney on parade to start :)
Finally it has started !
This is specially for you, Ling ling ^^
Arriving at Adventureland :)
Waiting to get into the place to watch the live musical of ''The Lion King'' :)
Waiting for the musical to start.
And it's finally not warm because that place was air-conditioned.
Star her face because she don't want her face to be seen in this photo. *Opsss*
Dressed up in animals' costumes :)
Hesitate at first whether or not to buy this mickey mouse ice-cream at SGD3/4.
Can't really remember the price. And I bought it in the end because it's not like I will be in DisneyLand every year! Didn't regret although nothing really special about that :)
Woww.. I think I looked slim down here. Kekee.
But please don't be deceive by this photo =P
At Fantasyland, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh :)
Proceeded to this shop after the ride at The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, where it sells many stuffs. Sweets to biscults to something you can hug etc etc!
One word to describe everything down there - CUTE! ^^
All looks so niceeee right! :D
With my sleeping baby, kekee ^^
Baby Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse!
Sorry but I have to say again, why sooo cuteeeeeee???
Specially for Ling ling too ^^
Outside ''It's a Small World'' :)
And we went in..
On a boat ride..
It's a small small world~
Mad Hatter Tea Cups!
Nah, didn't play this. Bet I will feel super giddy!
It's Halloween time when we went! Didn't take much photos about it because the camera battery died on us after ''It's a Small World''.
Nice nicee niceeeeee! :)
And it's time to leave Disneyland :(
Went to 许留山 Dessert Shop after our not-that-nice dinner at someplace. I have to say I love the desserts down that! Really, absolutely yummyyyy :D
We ordered set 2 ! There was promotion on the day too!
Yum yumm yummmm~
Went back to hotel after that. A tiring 2nd day. And also, at Disneyland, must visit and watch ''The Golden Mickeys at Disney's Storybook Theatre'' ! Must must, no regrets :D
Sadly, at the later part of the day then we realised there was a express lane where you have to get 'mini ticket' beside the game station you wanna go for, and about an hour or so when you return there again, you can go through the express lane. So what's the advantage? You don't have to queue (as long) as compared to those who don't have these tickets :)
Wonder how it feels like if I stay at Disneyland Resort. Won't that be great and wonderful? :) However, it also won't be convenient to travel elsewhere if stays there.
Day 3 will be about Macau! :D
I wanna go Disneyland again I wanna go Disneyland again I wanna go Disneyland again~
Again and again~
No comments:
Post a Comment