Warning to all. Warning.
Be alert and prepared because this is a serious warning.
And the warning would be that.. I will not be blogging until my exams are over which is on the 13th of September. Okay, I know this is lame. BUT wait, this doesn't have any legs so how can it be lame or not? Okay okay, this is getting seriously lame. Mentally.
Stress you may think? Perhaps. A little for now.
One week left to study. And what can I conclude from the YOG break and the study break?
As usual, I did not spend my time wisely. Sigh. When will I ever change his bad habit of mine?
We shall see..
Time seems very rush now and I couldn't finish studying all. And later.. I will feel like crap.
Yes crap, not crab. Then nervousness starts to fall in love with me and all..
I hate this feeling. I can't wait for exams to be over.
For now, I shall try to spend less time doing unnecessary stuffs using my laptop. Hopefully.
RHT is boring. BORING. What confidence interval?
What are you talking about?!!
I envy those having only a few papers. 3 papers? 2 papers? Or even 1 paper?!!
Pathetic. This is not fair.
I shall stop all this and start to study for today. Time check - 1.10pm.
I predict I will feel sleepy after a while and have my afternoon nap as usual :S
Good luck to all of you for your upcoming exams (if any) !
And to me too! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment