September 14, 2010

Goodbye Semester 1!

*YEAH*
I think I looked so shag here.. What to do, too stressful =(
No colours = More shag



HIIIIII ALLLLLLLLL ! ! !
I'm sure you guys miss me right? :D




Yesterday marks the end of my semester one examinations aka my suffering life!
Seriously, I felt so stress during that period. It has been quite some time since I felt that stressful. Not the stress from my family, but from myself.



I believe I'm not gonna get the targeted GPA that I wanted, but well.. Who to blame but myself.



Couldn't sleep well the first few days of my papers, stressed and worried I guess.
Can't believe I have to go through many more semesters! Faint.



Okay, enough talking about all of those unhappy stuffs since it's already over. Over.
As for yesterday, did some house chores at night before 'rushing' to use my lappy to satisfied my 'wants' after so long. I'm such a good girl ^^
*Opss, self praise*



As for now.. I'm gonna catch up with allkpop! And also, to watch the Korean videos that nice nice Ling Ling had sent me during study/examination period :D



And.. I'm looking forward to something now!
Shall keep you guys in suspense about my 'something' . Heeheeheehee.




^^



Okay, enough of my not-nice photos.
Next post will be up soon, promise :D




No comments: