August 7, 2010

Spoiler + Meet up


Wondering what I am referring to the part of the title 'Spoiler'?
Well.. Had a six hours break between lessons yesterday and so, went to watch Aftershock
with my friends. Not many people watched the movie at that timing. Other than us, 90% of
the rest were senior citizens.



Issue 1 (Before the movie started) :
Old lady - Are you sure you're sitting at the right seats?
My friends and I - Ya, E10 to E14 ma.
Lady - But this is F.
My friends and I - Ohoh. Sorry sorry. (Feeling kinda embarrassed)
Old lady's husband (I assume) - Never mind, it's okay.
Extra old lady - Aiyo, study so much still don't know where to sit ah. You all ah..



ZZZ. Excuse me, you do make errors at things right? Even the old uncle doesn't say much why must you just an extra person comment so much when it doesn't even concern you?
Spoiled my mood even BEFORE the movie. Argh.



Issue 2 (After the movie ended) :
Lenice - Aiyo, why you put your tidbits on the floor (jokingly manner)
Me - I know I know, throwing it later.
Extra same old lady - Aiyoyo, young people cannot like this one you know. Better go and throw it.
Me - Yes, I know. I will be throwing it later. (Since I'm doing something at that point of time)
Extra same old lady - Nonono, you better throw it now. You will sure forget one.


ZZZZZZZZZ!
Seriously ah, this old annoying kepo lady. Where do you expect me to put my tidbits' wrapper after I finish eating it? In my bag? Of course no right? That was why I put it on the floor first la! This kind of change my impression of senior citizens, really.



Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


And I don't find this funny, at all.





I can't deny that it's a really touching movie =)



Met up with the guys today and had our dinner at this place. Hmm..



Not really worth it, really with just tofu.. LITTLE tofu.



Afro boy.. Your face is getting smaller and smaller :S



Someone doesn't looks happy down here, kekee.






^^



Finally, after a few NGs =P



The extra hand looks kinda scary. Opsss..

No comments: