So now.. I can blog about the YOG opening ceremony which I went a few weeks ago!
Heeheehee.
Nah, I don't have any free tickets. It was Wani who had 2 free tickets then since she
volunteered in helping out during YOG. Yea, that's why.
And it's crazy..! I thought you know.. It's just a preview. Preview only sure not that crowded.
But who knows.. It's super crowded! Unexpected.
Expect the unexpected I guess.
There were 2 things which occured then which I found it quite funny should I say?
Firstly, if you have watched the Live YOG opening ceremony just now you should know that there are two main screens showing the videos and lyrics etc. Then at this certain chapter, one of the screen showed ORIGINE while the other showed ORIGIN (if i am remembered correctly), so I was wondering the difference in spelling and told her about that.
Then we both agreed how can there be such an error in the spelling. Then then, later we noticed that one was in French and another was in English. You must be laughing hard now but hey, that was the beginning of it and how would we know! At least we figured out in the later parts right!
Secondly, near the ending they was playing the YOG theme song - Everyone. Silly me again, I thought the singers would be there singing and so, I was super happy cheering screaming shouting whatever whatever until this lady in front of me turned back and looked at me, and smile. She must be thinking why am I so silly scream until like that when the singers would not be there! I felt so embarrassed T.T
Overall, I find the performance just pretty alright.
I think I was so silly then. The emcees was saying that that will be live, then we were like counting down and all.. Then I was asking Wani, ''There will also be a live for preview?''
Now thinking back.. I think they were rehearsing for the real day. Silly me to believe them then.
The starting flag bearers must be real tired standing there so long for about an hour holding the flag! I can understand how you were feeling! Okay, less than an hour for them. Hees.
No I guess? Kekee.

No comments:
Post a Comment