Should I? Or should I not?
Should I go for 2nd round of CYA interview which is tomorrow or should I not?
And I have yet to reply their email because I still can't make a decision =/
Unfortunately, only PM and I was selected for the 2nd round of interview.
She's confirm going but.. I'm not sure whether should I go or not.
What IF later I am the only one selected in the end? I don't mind making friends. But I'm afraid the rest of them have their group of friends too. You know.. It doesn't feels good to be alone going for CYA duty. So ya..
Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not?
I think maybe I'm not going ba. Maybe..
I'm tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment