Went to school today just for Macroeconomics presentation + POM presentation rehearsal!
Headed home before noon time. How great!
It's been quite some time since I got home so early. Hees.
Wasn't really nervous during Macroeconomics presentation because we're only presenting
to our teacher. Yeah yeah.
Two more presentations to go!
POM presentation which is tomorrow and CS presentation which is next next week.
The feeling of finishing all your projects soon is wonderful! Really :D
And since now I have slightly some time to breathe.. I'm kind of a crazy into kpop already. Kekee. Started to watch 'We got married' not long ago. It's nice! Been listening to 2am 'Can't let you go even if I die' and 'The day i confessed' by Jo Kwon which I find the lyrics really cute =)
All these are been influenced by Ling^2. Kekee.
Headed home before noon time. How great!
It's been quite some time since I got home so early. Hees.
Wasn't really nervous during Macroeconomics presentation because we're only presenting
to our teacher. Yeah yeah.
Two more presentations to go!
POM presentation which is tomorrow and CS presentation which is next next week.
The feeling of finishing all your projects soon is wonderful! Really :D
And since now I have slightly some time to breathe.. I'm kind of a crazy into kpop already. Kekee. Started to watch 'We got married' not long ago. It's nice! Been listening to 2am 'Can't let you go even if I die' and 'The day i confessed' by Jo Kwon which I find the lyrics really cute =)
All these are been influenced by Ling^2. Kekee.



Guess what? I went to CYA 2nd round of interview last Saturday.
As for now.. I shall wait for their reply! =)
As for now.. I shall wait for their reply! =)



No comments:
Post a Comment