
You don't have to ask me why am I wearing NPCC shirt because I just feel like wearing it.
No any special reasons for it =)
Do you know Tuesday is a special day? Because.. I finish class super early in the morning!
Kekee. Opsss. I don't mean to make you jealous. Peace.
Kekee. Opsss. I don't mean to make you jealous. Peace.
Met up with Twinny in the afternoon and went to watch Despicable me at E!hub. Before the movie starts, we had quite some time so we went to Kopi Alley(?) to have some bite :D
Bite bite. Kekee.
Well.. You can't expect much when you pay for less than 2 bucks for one thick toast right? =)
I find 'Despicable me' quite average although I heard that many people say it's very nice and all.. It's funny at certain parts and you know what?My sense of humour isn't that high. So ya.. That's me =)


No comments:
Post a Comment