July 9, 2010

InHT presentation




As promised, I am here to blog about my InHT presentation =)



But before going into futher detail about it, this week has been quite a stressful week for me.
Presentation, project deadline and test. Great isn't it?



CS project was kind of screwed up. Sigh.
When I thought things are finally going fine, it's not.



Blah blah blah. More projects deadline are coming up.
I really can't wait for YOG holiday to come.



Feeling slightly relaxed now, since presentation, CS project and fnb test are over.
If only, everything is over. If only..




Before presentation! :D



During Q&A period. The presentation started well for me but for-don't-know-why, I started giggling/laughing at the later part. Anxious? I don't know. Argh.



Hope our time spent late in school for n days are worth it! =)



Someone says she is the boss.
*Ahem ahem* =P












Class photo. I tip-toed so much! *Exhausted*
Kekee.




Almost forgotten that I have mentoring session tomorrow! Oh oh.
Shall sleep early tonight then.
Good night! =)





No comments: