July 7, 2010

First mentoring session + CYA interview




Opss! I know I haven't been updating lately. I wanted to blog but I'm really too busy
with my projects and all =(


If you eyes are sharp enough, yes, I'm wearing a formal top for my presentation today!
Shall elaborate more on my next post!


Last Saturday was my first mentoring session! Can't even sleep longer on a Saturday.
But well.. Well.. It's my decision afterall! Stop complaining Pamyyyy..


Started with a briefing and after that, SN and me went to search for a mentee to pair up with.
We wanted to 'escape' the first few rows since we were told that they are Primary 6.
However, half-way during the session, I found out that my mentee is Primary 6!
Plan failed even though we went to the back rows.


As we were told that their maths wasn't good, I expect my mentee maths to be around that standard. But I was surprised! I think that my mentee is quite smart. He knows how to do most of the maths questions. And to be honest, most of the questions which he do not know how to do it I'm not sure too! Oh man.


Luckily after the session was over, we were told that they would not be doing those questions anymore as it is harder. Even if we explain it to them, they may still not understand.
Relief! Kekee. I also hope that he could not recognise me! :S
I doesn't seem to be helping him much either. I think.


And he's so cute! He thought that I am a Secondary school student =P


For CYA interview, I think I kind of screwed it up. Wanted to but didn't answer some of their questions. Confusion. Don't feel like joining anymore. Blah.
Shall wait for the announcement and see how.


I shall go and finish up my CS project now! =)


No comments: