May 28, 2010

Not studying



Yes, I'm not studying even though mid-term test is just next week.
This is bad, I know.



Today which is Vesak day and I intended to study then in the late morning.. My eldest sister asked me out to have lunch and to accompany her to get a white formal top for her graduation kind of stuffs for tomorrow. And I agreed.


So we spent the whole afternoon outside and now is already night time.

Ahhh. Shall take that as my afternoon nap time :S


I miss shopping.. Great Singapore Sales is here ! For some shops.




Expensive biscuits which brother bought for me when he went HongKong.
I don't think it's really worth it because it's just biscuits. But I can't deny the box is really cute =)



*Yay*
And I got a pair of slipper and a make-up pouch with mirror from eldest sister when she went to Phuket. I'm a happy girl now :D




I shall go and study now, I shall.


Plus the whole afternoon tomorrow I won't have time to study because my family will be attending her graduation stuffs. Why must this happen before my mid-test test?




No comments: